Welcome!

Hello from 'The Tease Maid'. I am woman...hear me POUR! Read on for my general make-up musings and my plan to make the world a better place with nothing but cuppas, cupcakes and cosmetics. There's a weekly 'Tuesday Tip' and a 'Vintage Vault', and of course information on where you can find my next "Cake It On" event... Hope to see you at one soon xox

Friday 11 May 2012

It's finally Friday..!

Is it Wine O'Clock yet??
Don't get me wrong - I absolutely love my job, but I feel like I havent't stopped these last few weeks! Strangely, I missed out my 'Tuesday Tip' this week because of course it was a Bank Holiday on Monday and in general I just seem to have no idea what day it is. And I have no idea why I'm so shattered if it's only been a short week anyway...? All I know is I will be trying to get some quality time by myself this weekend for a bit of pampering and a cocktail or 2....
Last Cake It On! I gave away some cocktail vouchers for B@1, a bar which you can find all over London, and it was with the intention of getting people to go out and ask for these cocktails named after some of our favourite vintage stars:

Hopefully I shall partake in some myself this weekend, with an old movie or two and a bit of me-time. You can do the same thing, especially after the next Cake It On! as I will be giving more of these vouchers away :)
have a great weekend - until next time....xox

2 comments:

  1. the jayne mansfield one sounds lush! hope you had a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did thanks - but I'm so busy aqt the moment I feel I could drink any of them cocktails and be happy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...