Welcome!

Hello from 'The Tease Maid'. I am woman...hear me POUR! Read on for my general make-up musings and my plan to make the world a better place with nothing but cuppas, cupcakes and cosmetics. There's a weekly 'Tuesday Tip' and a 'Vintage Vault', and of course information on where you can find my next "Cake It On" event... Hope to see you at one soon xox

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Cake It On! (Avon Campaign 12)

This is a Pink Party to raise money for Breast Cancer Crusade, one of the main charities Avon supports. So...I'm throwing a Pink Ladies Party!

There'll be Grease Soundtracks and a Grease quiz, so I suggest you watch the movie to revise a little bit ;) There'll also be a raffle to win a pink pamper pack of goodies with all the proceeds going to Breast Cancer Crusade. Bring a bottle of pink bubbly if you fancy (£3 corkage) and you can try some products as well as look through the catalogues. Then, learn how you too can look as cool as a Pink Lady...
See you on Friday 29th June at 7pm, Crimson Heart Cafe in Shoreditch xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...